Monday, June 03, 2013

Todays exercise

Hi all and a very happy monday!!!

Today I started our morning with taking Mio and Nemo to the nurse for a weigh in and measurements of Mio;=) He grows so well and today he weighed 5700 gram and length is now 62 cm! Tall boy;=)

Then we went back to our yard where I nursed Mio while Nemo played around in the sandbox;=) Such a lovely morning. Now I have baked bread in the oven while doing my exercise. Today another hard workout and this you do as before, 50 seconds work out, then 10 seconds rest. Do the whole exercise 3 rounds!



I don´t have a sand bag so I use my kettlebells and that works just fine too!



So, as my Nike pants say in the back:

JUST DO IT!!!;=


5 comments:

MAN70 said...

Hello Anette,
Happy to see that you are in good physical shape.
The sun finally arrived in France, it is great!!
Have a nice day.
In another time in other comments.

Emmanuel.

eskoplja said...

Glad to hear everything is ok with Mio and Nemo :)
And you look so cute!
Wish you a lovely day

Hugs

Ena :*

Beatrix said...

Hej Anette,

Yesterday I did some 'freestyle' :D exercising at home and used your blog as inspiration. Thanks! :) Plus today I went to play basketball with my colleagues (mostly males) Phuhh, it was tough, but so much fun! I think tomorrow I will have trouble climbing up the stairs.. Haha :) But I am so proud of myself! :-) Hope you too! :)

Have a nice evening with your beautiful family!
Take care!

Beatrix said...

Oh, one question.. How do you warm up before exercising? Do you hae any recommendations?

Songmaker's Cry (Mandy) said...

I wish I had your motivation, Anette. You look amazing!