Sunday, June 23, 2013

Relaxed outfits;=)

Here´s my last days when it comes to what I´ve been wearing;=) Relaxed and summery since it´s been warm and lovely here!

Thursday very easy-going without make-up and in a new sweater from H&M Trend and shorts from Odd Molly



My birthday morning when going to the mall I felt like being "golden" in new shorts from H&M Trend



Sneakers from ASH


And for my little b-day party I chose leopard skirt from H&M




And a very easy hair-do using a hair bun


Decorated it with a small butterfly to celebrate midsummer:

And yesterday when going out to the park and playground I had all H&M on except my Gucci sneakers





A hair do where I did a side fringe and then made two baked braids that I fastened in the back of my head.




7 comments:

eskoplja said...

Hi dear Nettie, how are you?
So glad to hear you spent a great birthday:)
Thanks for sharing the pictures, You look lovely as always. I really like the last picture, and your hairdo is amazing.
Today, I got a DD (Daily Deviation) on deviantART, so I am really happy about it ♥
Wish you a lovely day
Hugs

Ena

Anonymous said...

Hi dear Anette,

I don't know how you do it but you simply look gorgeous... always! ;=)

Here I send you the link to the online shop of one of my favourite designers from my home country I thought you might like.
She makes really beautiful dresses and blouses and the prints she uses are amazing!

http://shop.lenahoschek.com/collections.html

Enjoy this beautiful day!
Greetings and hugs from Vienna

MM said...

You're beautiful! All the outfits are awesome! I love your hairdo on the last photo! You're so nice!
hugs and kisses :*
Mika

Melanienemo (Love Anette Olsson Forever.) said...

Hei Anette !
I love you're hairdressing of yesterday and you're owl earings !!
Have a wonderfull Sunday
With love :*

HGate said...

Hey Anette :-)
Thanks, as usual, for sharing your day. :-)

A thing I often wonder, when I look at your pics, is if people on the street often recognise you... And if so, how do they act? Do the ask you for autographs, make tons of questions, or that kind of stuff? :-)

Hugs, take care

Anonymous said...

My Goddess, I am so late!!! Sorry!

Happy belated birthday dear Annette!!! I hope and I am sure you had a wonderful birthday with your loved ones!!

Big hugs from Sophie in Montreal!

Henk said...

amazing photos, dear Anette! looks great!