Friday, March 22, 2013

Instagram

Hi all and happy friday evening,=)

Here´s my latest photos from my INSTAGRAM;=)


    • 56
    • 3
    • 37
    • 7
    • 35
    • 2
    • 50
    • 7
    • 71
    • 14
    • 32
    • 0
    • 26
    • 1
    • 32
    • 3
    • 53
    • 2
    • 58
    • 1
    • 47
    • 5
    • 29
    • 1
    • 28
    • 2
    • 46
    • 2
    • 99
    • 17
    • 67
    • 3
    • 55
    • 2
    • 118
    • 15
    • 80
    • 4
    • 79
    • 2
    • 62
    • 4
    • 70
    • 4
    • 54
    • 7

4 comments:

eskoplja said...

Good evening dear Nettie, how are you? :)
Thanks again for sharing the photos. You look so lovely. I like the baroque style mirror you have, could you tell me where did you get it? :)
I have just finished recoloring my rings which became a little bit rusted.
Wish you a lovely evening.
Hugs

Ena :*

Unknown said...

Ena; Hi! If you mean the black mirror its from IKEA;=)

Anette Olzon Brasil said...

hello dear
http://instagram.com/p/XKiTcSLEZR/ I loved it =)
you're a fan of Marilyn Monroe? She was so beautiful.
I have not commented on your blog, but I read every day.
I'm so tired because of the college. Classes in the morning and afternoon. Oh God, why? haha
hey, you have cats, right? How many are there?
I saw a picture of you with one. So cool.
see you tomorrow (I promise)
good night to you and your family.
jag älskar dig ♥

Mathews

eskoplja said...

Yeah, I meant the black one :) Thanks for your answer :)
Wish you a nice evening