Sunday, December 27, 2015

New gym - new exercises

So I´ve gone back to my old gym where I always exercised some years ago and I love to be back! I love that I can do lots of different cardio on cross trainers, bicycles, lift lots of heavy weights AND go to classes (something I missed these last months).

Yesterday I did a lot of weights with lifting like clean & jerks, thrusters, dead lifts and pull ups and then today 30 min cardio on the cross trainer. 

My body is soar but I LOVE IT!

Oh and my best friend from school is a personal trainer there so it was extra fun meeting her there=)








2 comments:

linnea-maria said...

En crosstrainer är något jag verkligen skulle vilja ha hemma. Härliga träningsbilder :-D

Hep-Hep Steff said...

wow, i wonder how you could do this... just reading you and i feel tired! maybe not helped by the fact it's midnight when i type this lol.....
i have to say, i love your shoes, great color!
hugs & love <3