Friday, February 08, 2013

This week...

...after my midwife check yesterday I can tell you that everything is perfect with me and the baby;=) Well, a little low on iron and my blood value, so that´s why I´m so tired, but other than that - perfect!

My belly is growing and since he/she is "sitting" in my belly with the head under my left breast, I am quite wide up in my belly and smaller in the lower belly. Nemo also sat in my belly all my pregnancy so they are quite alike.

My belly measurement this week is 33 cm so I follow the curve and are actually in the upper curve. But the baby is tall as my other two children, so that´s nothing strange with that;=)

The little one inside has it´s own rhytm and is not a morning person. He/she doesn´t want me to go up before 12 in the day, haha! And then the messing around in my belly starts;=) An energetic baby, just as Nemo was, so that´s fun.

So, a lot of rest for me these coming weeks is what I need and more iron in the food to make me less tired, otherwise just enjoying me and the little ones company while we are still "connected" as we are now.


9 comments:

Nalon said...

Hello Anette.

Great News is all best with you both.

The energy has he/she;) from his parents! Johan I've never seen live on stage. But from you I know that you can really rock out.

I could not donate blood one time because I had too little iron in the blood.
Since I get such an information sheet, when it came to iron in food. And in there was that one should not eat dairy products with spinach. Because it reduces the absorption of iron or prevented.

I remember back straight. To what one remembers so when you read a word's funny.

Enjoy the start to the weekend.

Nalon

saskia said...

Nice to hear that you both are fine.
enjoy this day

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that everything is good ;-)
Of course, you need a lot of rest! It is important for pregnant!
Have a great day!
Love and Hugs ;-)
Alina

Unknown said...

Hi Nettan!!!

You're beautiful with this belly.

raffaella Brazil

July said...

I'm so glad for your good health and I'm sure your baby will be born also very healthy, cute and tall =)

Rest a little and enjoy these beautiful moments!

eskoplja said...

I am glad to hear everything went ok. :)
As July said...rest and enjoy these moments...and I am sure the baby will be lovely just like you :)
Well...for the low iron..I can suggest you to drink cranberry/blackberry/strawberry or any red fruit juice. It's good for blood. I drink them when my iron is low :)

Love

Ena :*

Unknown said...

Great news!

Please, take care! <3

Yours,

Jade *hugs*

Melanienemo (Love Anette Olsson Forever.) said...

Hei Anette,
I'm glad to see that all goes well for breakfast and you! I saw your photo on Instagram ...
Rest well and for iron I suggest you dry vegetables such as red bean, the flagolets and co. : D
Have a great day my dear & a good rest

AlessandraWilderness said...

I'm glad to know everything's alright!! oh yes, your belly is growing =) it's so sweet to know that a little creature is inside...sometimes I try to imagine the sensation of being pregnant... =) I'm 28 and sometimes I think it would be wonderful to have a child with my boyfriend that I love, but we'd better wait because I must finish my studies and have a good job (at the moment here in Italy are bad times for young people searching for a job...because of the economic crisis, these are hard times for us :( )...the second reason is that my boyfriend is 6 years younger than me, so he wants to wait some years hehe :) a biiiiiiig hug dear Nettie <3