Saturday, October 05, 2013

Maybe stripes

Hi all and good morning,

Well, I´ve been awake almost all night so such a good night it wasn´t for me;=( But, well, lots of coffee will make me survive this morning!

Here´s my latest outfits from wednesday and thursday:

Black wrap dress from a store in Stockholm in Sturegallerian called Chamonelle (the dress is from Paris):

Knitted stockings Filippa K:

Old shoes from Scorett:


Necklace from Zara:



 Striped top from Gina Tricot, jeans from Dscquared 2, bracelet Alexander McQueen:

Scarf from Rude Riders (guess that´s why they have witten the below word, being "rude" riders;=)

Love that the top has the buttons in the back. This top was bought early summer so not in store anymore:

Boots Scorett:

Lovely stars on the Rude rider scarf:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you are looking soo good and your skin is flawless

eskoplja said...

Looking great ;)
I'm LOVING the first black outfit, classy and sexy. The stockings look very warm. I like the pattern on them. And the rude riders scarf is awesome :)
Wishing you a lovely day and thanks for sharing the fitness recipe
Hugs

Ena :*

littlemimo said...

I love the dress ! Really amazing on you ;-)
I wish you a nice week end, here it'll be a sunny week end !

Anonymous said...

Wow! :-) I like your stripes Anette! :-)

Maybe stripes? :-) Definitely stripes! :-)

lynn0407escapistgirl said...

I love your boots! Both of them look gorgeous just like you do. ;-)

MM said...

Hello, dear! Your black outfit is amazing! And the scarf is very cool! I like it! Have a nice day! :*