Monday, December 09, 2013

Sugarfree mocca cake;=)

I made a sugarfree mocca cake using an original recipe from bakasockerfritt.se that I had to modify slightly since I didn't have as much almond flour as in the recipe so I took more of the hazelnut flour and it worked really well too;=)


I loved this cake and the whipped cream on top that is flavored with coffee is just yummie for a coffee lover like me!

SUGARFREE MOCCA CAKE
(recipe borrowed from bakasockerfritt.se)

Chocolate cake:
100 gram of butter
3 eggs 
3 dl almond flour
½ dl hazelnut flour
2 table spoons of coconut flour
2 table spoons of cream
2 ½ dl sweetener
2 ½ table spoons of cacao
1 pinch of baking powder
½ teaspoon of vanilla powder
Cream topping:
3 dl whipped cream
½ tablespoon of  hot water+ ½ - 1tea spoon of instant coffee powder (I used cold boiled coffee instead)
ca 3 table spoon of sweetener
½ teaspoon of vanilla powder
Chocolate cake
Put the oven at 175 degrees and melt the butter. Put all the ingredients to the chocolate cake in a  bowl and mix with a hand mixer. Pour the paste into a buttered and breaded (with almond flour or coconut flakes) in a 24 cm big form. Bake in the middle of the oven for appr. 15 minutes. Let the cake cool off.
Cream topping;
Mix hot water with instant coffee (or use boiled coffee). Whip the cream and add coffee and sweetener in the end of the whipping. Pour the cream topping on top of the cake.
ENJOY!

4 comments:

eskoplja said...

My God it really looks tasty :)
Will try it for sure. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Hope everything is ok with you :)
Hugs

Ena :*

Anonymous said...

Looking at the cake you seem to be a good creator of cakes Anette! :-) I want to try a piece but I can't seem to put my hand through my laptop! :-)

Over here in my country England we have a television programme called The Great British Bake Off. You should come over to England and become a contestant on it Anette! :-)

Mattia Vismara said...

Hej Anette!
Jag behöver din hjälp!!

Do you have a recipt for Swedish semlor? I would like to bake them for my family, but I can't find the right quantities and baking times!

Tack så mycket!

Mattia.

Unknown said...

Hello Anette!
Mmm - that looks delicious! Lately I started baking lot of sweet treats, but I'm affraid I can't bake this cake - not unless I find some sweetener-free (I don't have diabetes, so I'd rather use sugar) and most importantly hazelnut-free (alergy).
Bye~