Thursday, November 07, 2013

It´s been a while...

...since I posted some outfits so today it´s time;=) 


Yellow knit from H&M which is cool cause the buttons are in the back instead of the front, black top Hunky dory, boots Jimmy Choo

Love my biker jeans from Gina Tricot. They make some really comfy jeans to a really good price!

Bought this necklace from H&M which is a "copy" of Lanvin´s much more expensive one. 

Had the lovely knit on one more day but changed my jeans;=)

Yesterday I had a new sweater on from Carven:

Red lipgloss from ID Bare minerals that taste good and look good on;=)

Old belt and jeans from Dsquared2:

Sneakers Gucci:

Sleep well now!

6 comments:

flyingfree__ said...

You look amazing dear Anette! I love your outfits!
sleep well.:D

Anonymous said...

Lovely knit, suits u very well! :3

Serafim said...

I missed your outfit photos :-)
You look gorgeous, dear ;-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful, as always! Greets!

eskoplja said...

Really lovely outfits :) I like the black top and that yellow sweater looks so warm. Thanks for sharing the photos, you are absolutely lovely! I hope everything is going well with you. Hugs


Ena :*

linnea-maria said...

Den gula tröjan är jättehäftig. ännu häftigare blev den när du visade baksidan :) Snyggt!