Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sequin under jeans?

Ok, so I tried a new trend again and this is the trend with sequin pants under a pair of jeans and well, it was cool and such but I believe u need to have a pair of jeans that are much shorter, like knee length or just below to make the sequins shine brighter=)

Otherwise it was actually comfy and warm to have them underneath so perfect now for winter temperatures=) And its also in fashion now with a bow in front of your top so I am happy I save stuff from last season and this top fit right in=) Re-use and SAVE stuff that u like cause it all just go round and round in fashion and clothes.

Jeans H&M, sequin pants LES CHIFFONIERS, sneakers NIKE, top ZARA




2 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

wow, great idea, i love it! :)

Lichtgestalt said...

When I started to read your post, I was like "what are you up to, Anette?"... But then I saw the pics and wow. It looks so beautiful. <3 I just love your style - is very unique and creative. Have a nice day/week, dear! <3