Thursday, February 11, 2016

Blue blue oceans

I love this blue leopard blouse I got years ago. This is what I love when it comes to my clothes, some items are just favorites that work every single year and I never want to get rid of them. I sell lots of my clothes but I have stuff I´ll never get rid off and this blouse is such a thing=)

Since a trend now is to turn the blouse backwards I did that and it works but the arm puffs that are built in made it a bit less cool so I´ll try this trend with another kind of blouse too. I really love open backs and buttons and bows and details in the back of a top/blouse so who can't love this trend?

Jeans H&M, blouse BY MALENE BIRGER, shoes CHANEL, hair bow H&M, ear rings DIOR








3 comments:

Wall said...

you look lovely!

Hep-Hep Steff said...

lovely blouse! and it could fit with everything, as well....

Lichtgestalt said...

It's like staring at the ocean, indeed. Amazing color. :)