Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Grounding

Some days when I feel my energy is low and things might go a bit against my desires and those thoughts of disbelief and negativity can start to try and pop up, I go to the church and sit there and ground myself. Its a comfort for me to go there and I can feel when I leave how my stress has left me, how my negative voice inside stops and how I can turn the negative event into a positive event instead.

And my church, Mariakyrkan, is the most beautiful one where I have gotten married, baptized my two smallest boys and been singing a lot of awesome gospel concerts and weddings=)


I see the church from all my windows at home=)


Lit a candle for my loved lost ones



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favourite church is Chesterfield Parish Church because the spire is completely twisted, it looks really strange!

Lichtgestalt said...

This church is really beautiful. :) And I couldn't agree more, I love chapels. You can definitely feel the peaceful aura from these places and it really calms the soul.