Monday, February 01, 2016

February - welcome!

Oh, well hello everyone and welcome to FEBRUARY=)

Spring gets closer and closer even if its a long way to go until we can toss away all the warm clothes but still, I get a feeling of joy when we enter february cause I know its not that long left=)

Today I´ve been on the run all day fixing and stuff so my cardio session had to be just before the gym closed now this late but its better late than never!=) 30 minutes and totally sweaty and happy!

There´s a feeling of achievement every time I know I´ve hit the gym and especially those days when the life puzzle gets in between and its hard to make that gym session done. Still, I am so happy Johan and me share the same dedication so if I feel like skipping out I know he´ll push me so I do it.

So an advice from me to you if you want to commit and stay active! Get your partner or a friend going too. That way you can push each other on the harder days when the couch wants you to stay in it=)

Love and light,
Anette

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Going to the gym with friends is really much better :)

Arianna said...

Hi Anette,
here in Italy where i live itsn't winter but spring so every day after lunch i walk for an hour and after i feel better.

Hep-Hep Steff said...

:) love and light back to you, sweet anette. <3