Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Leg day

So today it was cardio and leg day on my schedule and first I ran on the tread mill for 30 minutes and then I did my leg session. I can't do cardio after my leg exercises, I tried to run after my leg session last week but my legs just collapsed on the tread mill haha! So I do cardio first and then lift.

When I do my gym sessions I do every muscle with a cycle where I first do 12 reps with a lower weight. Then I increase the weight a little bit and do 10 reps, then add more weight and to 8 reps, then the heaviest weight and 6 reps and then I end with a middle weight and 12 reps again. A good way to really pump the muscle out.

Today I also used the bosu ball and did squats balancing on it to both get some balancing exercising and work the butt. 


Pants LABELLAMAFIA, top H&M

2 comments:

supershredgod said...

Such an inspiration Anette! You're in better shape than I am and I'm quite a bit younger! Still waiting for that bikini blog showing off them fitness gains! ;) Keep rockin' it Anette and take care!

Wall said...

Nice :) I use a similar app called Cronometer. But it tracks only the food and it is free in it's online version. Absolutely awesome!