Monday, January 18, 2016

Winter wonderland

So our weekend has been full and we´ve been out in the snow, I´ve been finishing my paper for school (hooray!), we´ve eaten "semlor", been to the gym and watched movies and Walking dead=)

Now ready for a new week and here´s some photos from this weekend=)


Me on my way to Linda my hair dresser in leather pants from GUCCI and a top from RUDE RIDERS


Before my gym sessions I always need a nice protein smoothie and when I am away from home I get one from REDFELLAS


Cardio is one of my absolute favorites cause I can stand on the cross trainer and burn 500 kcal while listening to awesome music and watch people exercise in the gym=)


Top from BETTER BODIES and pants from STELLA MCCARTNEY


Nemo ready to hit the slope


Mio and Nemo go in the same sled=) (or what its called in English?)


Off they go!




Mio doesn't like to go downhill as much as Nemo so we went to the playground me and him=)


Beautiful outside now (even if I don't like snow…hehe)


My man=)


Kärnan - our castle here in Helsingborg


High up here´s the view over my city


Johan and Mio checking out the city from above

1 comment:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

seeing how much you love doing your gym, you should try to read khloe kardashian's book, strong looks better naked. don't get fooled by her name, the cover or the pics inside, it's actually a very good self-help book. to my own surprize, it ended on my bedside, with my favorite books... it really worth buying it!