Friday, January 08, 2016

Migraine

Hi all and happy Friday!

For me, today is like coming out of a dark tunnel since I´ve had a bad headache/migraine for 3 days in a row. I get these migraines now and then when I get my period and they say its hormone related but still its so horrible to suffer from. Yesterday it was the peak day and I finally had to ask Johan to get me migraine pills and after some hours I felt how the pain went away. Today I am really tired but sooo relieved its gone! If you've never suffered migraine its hard to explain how terrible it is, but it affects the whole body. And I always have it on the right side and it hurts in my head, behind my eyes, on the side of the head, in my nose, my jaws, my neck, my arms. Incredible how it can affect a person and regular pain killers doesn't help.

BUT today I am fine and Thank God for that=)

Snowing a lot here today so we´ll see if we go out in that. I dislike snow as you know=)

ENJOY this day and below find my latest breakfast yummies!


Make a yummie smoothie on greens and fruit like green cale, banana, apple, avocado, oat milk and honey!


Scrambled protein eggs with oat cream, water, eggs and on top banana and sugar free fiber syrup


Protein saffron omelet with 2 eggs, oat cream, water, protein powder (MM sports) and saffron. 


Top the omelet with natural peanut butter, coconut quark and banana


Or make a chocolate protein pudding using casein (MM sports) and water. Top with banana, sugar free fiber syrup and cashew nuts

3 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i only had one migraine in my life, it was so awful... even a gentle breeze on my head was painful. i'm so sorry you have to go through this, but happy to hear you feel better.
hugs & love from the bottom of my heart <3

Ally B. said...

I suffer from migraines as well, Anette. I start getting migraines when I am really stressed out or under a lot of pressure. Sometimes, I get them out of the blue. When that happens, I just look at it as though my brain needs to be rebooted. Luckily, I am not getting them too much anymore.

Do you ever get migraine hangovers? It sounds like you got a little bit of a hangover. With some migraines I get a migraine hangover and those can be as bad as the migraine itself. With a migraine hangover I feel as though the energy has been sucked right out of me. I can't focus on any of my tasks, i can't think; most of the time I feel like I am brainless; and I am exhausted. I feel like I want to sleep, but my whole body is so achy and I feel so sick to my stomach, I can't sleep. It almost feels like I am having the migraine all over again.

I am so sorry that you had one. I am glad you are feeling better. :) Know you are not alone in this nightmare called migraines.

Mirna_333 said...

If they keep happening, please go to a good doctor and get it checked out xx it could be maybe excess fluids in the head that need to be drained out,or it could be life threatening xxxx please take care ❤❤❤