Monday, January 25, 2016

Star wars

Hi all and hope your weekend was as good as mine=)

Had an afternoon all alone with my Johan on Saturday and left the kids at mum´s place so we went and did some shopping, ate some yummie hamburgers and then we hit the movies and saw STAR WARS finally in 3D. And WOW is all I have to say!! Could see it 10 times more cause it was amazing and the 3D made it even better!



Relaxed clothes with culottes from ZARA, boots from FIORENTINE BAKER, fake fur PRADA, bag LOUIS VUITTON, ear rings GINA TRICOT and bow to my hair from H&M


3 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i wonder why there is so many people who enjoy star wars... but glad you had some fun with your family. :) and i have to say, you look lovely...
hugs & love from the bottom of my heart <3

Unknown said...

sounds like you had lovely day :)
I love your outfit and especially your hair bow!
Sarah xx

Arianna said...

Hi Anette, I love Star Wars and i've seen it too.
I've liked so much, but the final it letf me speechless. What do you think about it?

Have a nice evening!

Hugs