Monday, January 25, 2016

Chicken soup

Today I am studying at home for an exam next weekend but I also have a teenage son at home with THE most horrible cold of the year=) Yes, he is truly ill and he´s NEVER ill so well, I have to spoil my oldest son a bit and take care of him extra today. 

So I did a very nice smoothie for breakfast with LOTS of vitamins in it. 


And the bought him some rose hip soup since its full of C-vitamins. 

Then now I have a yummie chicken soup slowly cooking for us to enjoy for lunch so I hope he´ll soon feel better the poor "lad"=)

3 comments:

linnea-maria said...

Krya på sig <3. Jag är också hemma och vabbar idag.

linnea-maria said...

Krya på sig <3 Jag är också hemma och vabbar idag.

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i feel sorry for seth, i hope he'll be better soon....