Saturday, January 02, 2016

Happy new year - welcome 2016

Happy new year all of you!

Our new years eve was, as every year, spent in my mum´s house where me and Johan always make a 3 course dinner and then we eat and play some games and go to bed after midnight=)

2016 will be great, I am sure! I will release some songs I´ve made before and I´ll let u know when u can get the first one in iTunes, spotify and such.

Now enjoy the new year and lets make it a better and more HUMANE one than 2015

Love and light,

Anette

3 comments:

Raquel Alves said...

Happy new year, my darling :)

Hep-Hep Steff said...

so lovely to read you!
the year started quite bad for me, yesterday, with my mother and my aunt making fun of me. just because with my asperger i tend to put things straight... i couldn't tell you how bad i was feeling, and if it wasn't for a wonderful friend i would have been worse. but today was a better day...
and i have to say, i'm so happy to hear you will release some songs! i love your voice so much, it's like someone is soothing my soul when i hear you. there is a few voices i listen when i feel the need to be comforted, and your voice is one of them.....
hugs & love from the bottom of my heart <3

Arianna said...

Happy 2016 Anette!
I will wait the news of the songs.