Monday, September 16, 2013

Last days outfits;=)

Here´s my outfits from the last days;=)

Thursday was a leopard day again with leo top from Maison Scotch, white knit Zara, jeans Balmain shoes Novita:




Saturday I enjoyed the last summer outfit cause now it´s autumn here;=( 

Jeans shorts Please, top Line af Oslo, sneakers Ash, sun glasses Le Specs





Went to the studio yesterday and had on Dsquared2 jeans, top Zara, cardigan Gina tricot, boots Mexicana, bag Gina Tricot:



And this morning in the pouring rain and windy day on my way to leave Nemo at kindergarden/pre-school, I had on brown pants Gina Tricot, white top Rosamunde, tunic 2ndDay, rain jacket Gucci, shoes Novita






And later on today when the rain stopped I put on these jeans that are going to be for sale in my vintage store this week. Coming from Jfour and are stretch jeans with nice details on them, such as little crosses. To them I had on the top from Rosamunde and cardigan and belt from Gina Tricot and the boots from Novita.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so happy sweetheart :)

Enjoy the last Summer days! Guess we'll miss it! However, I do prefer the cold and rain :) such beauty.

Oh, and I really like the rain jacket from Gucci ;)

eskoplja said...

You are looking great! Really cute outfits :)
Hope you are having a nice day
Hugs
Ena :*

Lucinda said...

The 7th pic looks so lovely, with you showing your "love" shirt with a big smile ;)
You should make it the header of the blog, it definitely says it all!