Monday, September 30, 2013

How we do it

Good morning all:-)


Nemo is ill and has been all weekend so it´s been a calm weekend for us all. He´s still not well so today we´ll be inside and I´m answering interviews and fixing job things. If he´s better in the afternoon we might just go out in the back yard but we´ll see. 

Yesterday I ran in the forest after having such exercising pain after my session with my Personal trainer Alexander on thursday. I haven´t had such pain for a long time so I took it easy on my run yesterday and instead I´ll run again today. It´s important to listen to my body and sometimes rest some days like I did and then run slower when starting again. It´s not HOW you do it but THAT you do it;-)

Enjoy this week now!



7 comments:

White_lily said...

Hi Anette!

Here is a tv-show 'Stars on Ice' on Russian TV and yesterday one couple of contestants used your and The Rasmus' song October and April for their skating programm.
You can take a look at it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2zLKEmHb0o

Have a good week!

Melanienemo (Love Anette Olsson Forever.) said...

Hei Anette !
Love the pictures ! She's wonderfull !
I wish you a very happy week ! For me she start with surprise because just have see some pictures of me on you're blog to the left on the slideshow *•*
Is a big surprise !
Have a wonderfull day dear and a BIG GOOD LUCK for you're exercices !
Kisses & hugs

Anonymous said...

Wow! I luv this pic! the best hittils :)
How are u btw, Anette?
I know u don't answer in every comment anymore, but I'd like to ask if u are still in music business? You have a great voice so don't waste it let me tell u ;) kram från Finland

tarja collection brasil said...

Anette!! Tarja sings with Floor in Female Voices Festival Sing whit them Pleaaase!!
\o/

Paula Costi said...

Hope you and Nemo feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anette! :-)

Yes, it is important to listen to your body :-) I have pain almost everyday from my inguinal hernia's which is why I've asked for a transfer from my ward to more clinic type work where I'm not pushing, pulling, lifting people and equipment all day long :-) I've being doing what I do for over 13 years now and I'm damaging myself by continuing in my present speciality :-) I hope my ward manager finds me somewhere nice for me to go :-)

I hope you recover from your exercise pains and I send get well thoughts to Nemo :-)

Night night! :-)

Unknown said...

I learnt to enjoy nightwish because of you my favorite singer of the band and of the world your voice is unique but i will keep on listening the unforgettable dark passion play that band isn't the same without you anette s2