Thursday, September 26, 2013

A new challenge...

...is that I´m starting exercising with a new Personal trainer today;=) This time a guy and I´m a bit nervous cause it feels like a man will be tougher than Lise was, but I´ll tell you afterwards;=) Now time to change clothes and go meet him!

All things challenging me is always nervous but making progress, making new goals and testing myself is what life´s about. 

Enjoy life and be strong!

Photo by Annicka Photography, hair Linda Lindskog, make up by me;=)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck, Anette!

eskoplja said...

What a lovely photo...and what's more....what a pretty lady :)
Good luck with the training :)
Hugs

Ena :*

Serafim said...

Good luck for you, dear!:-)

And for me to be strong now is really what I need...hehe

Kriszti said...

Oh god my eyes, they cannot handle all this beauty! But seriously, you look fantastic. This haircolour brings out your eyes :) And I'm sure once you get used to the new personal trainer you'll be able to handle the exercises he makes you do :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear you sing, so could you maybe do a singingvideo when u have time? :-) weeeethxifudo...

Unknown said...

You look so gorgeous and cool on those pictures ^o^
They are amazing!!

Have a lovely day, dear ;)

Jade

Melrose Triviani said...

Good luck ! And your hair ... Wow !

André Verwijs said...

VERY beautiful... :) you look amazing here...

André Verwijs said...

I have a fashion tip for you :)
check out this site

http://goo.gl/wBV32r

i think there will be something you like.. :)


André
Netherlands