Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lars Wallin exhibition with my mum;=)

Hi all,

Here´s my photos from today when me and mum has been at the opening of an exhibition of Swedish designer Lars Wallin. Read more about who he is here!
And here´s his website!

Click on the photos to read what I wrote on them in Instagram;=)

    • 51
    • 4
    • 29
    • 2
    • 47
    • 2
    • 49
    • 3
    • 30
    • 1
    • 44
    • 5
    • 29
    • 2
    • 24
    • 0
    • 37
    • 0
    • 38
    • 1
    • 124
    • 19
    • 36
    • 2

3 comments:

Rosana said...

Beatiful mum :) and her eyes too like yours!

LindaS said...

Aw..you and your Mum look so sweet! Hope you had a great time!!

Love,
Linda

July said...

Hey again Anette!

Those clothes are great like a farytale dream! looks like this dress from labyrinth movie:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkkbghRSx41qjbsz5o1_500.jpg

Oh and I have to say your mom is so beautiful and looks very nice!!