Sunday, June 23, 2013

Birthday;=)

Hi all and a happy Sunday to you!!

It´s been a busy but really nice weekend with my birthday and midsummer celebrations. My birthday was celebrated very easy-going at home with just my boys and mum and her husband. I am not a big fan of big parties so it was a perfect day and evening In Sweden normally Midsummer eve is celebrated quite big with parties, often in the countryside, drinking a lot and eating herring and strawberries. But we like to just relax and take it easy;=)


I got a nice gift from Johan with family, a gift card to buy a Kitchen aid and in the morning I went to the mall to pick my color and after a hard decision I chose the raspberry color;=)



I tried it out yesterday, baking a lovely bread and it´s a wonderful machine. Easy and simple to use, to clean and fast working. I will so love this for many years;=) Thanks to Johan, my kids and Johan´s parents and sister with family for this truly wonderful gift!;=)



I found a fun little bluetooth speaker as a gift to myself and the price was perfect too. Appr. 30 Euros and it matches my kitchen aid quite perfect too. Sound is great and we used it yesterday when we exercised and played In Flames loudly while lifting weights, me and Johan. Today it´s cardio time for both of us!




And I drink my coffee and tea in this lovely new cup I got from mum and her husband on my birthday. I wished for this since I love the little Swedish Dala horses on it;=)

I made a birthday cake for us too:
It´s chocolate cake filled with strawberry jam, bananas, vanilla whip, whipped cream and topped with raspberries, blueberries, white chocolate and small marshmallows;=) Yum!


 And a midsummer table was set, of course;=)

On top of all of this, I got lots of sms:es, emails and congrats in my INSTAGRAM and in here. I want to thank EVERYONE who sent me congrats and made my day a wonderful day and turning 42 was a perfect day;=)

THANKS!!!

7 comments:

Mads Bjerre Henriksen said...

Once again, Happy Birthday, dear :)
And now that you're 42, you may think this is really cool :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aboZctrHfK8

Love,
Mads

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you had a perfect birthday!
I like color of Kitchen aid ;-)All gifts are wonderful!
Have a nice Sunday!

MM said...

Hi dear! I'm glad that your b-day party was so nice! I hope you like my gift and the gift of Ekaterina which I sent to you =)

Melanienemo (Love Anette Olsson Forever.) said...

Hei Anette !
Have a wonderfull Sunday !!
I'm happy you have past a Wonderfull Birthday and to have contribuated !!
You're Birthday cake looks so yummi and remember me my birthday cake :D
Enjoy you're kitchen aid ! Is a really super product !!

With love <3

Izabella said...

is the cover of that cup made of rubber? i'd like to buy one for myself and i've seen some really beautiful but how does it taste/feel to drink from it? does it effect taste of tea or coffee?

James Oakes said...

Heyy Anette! Wow that cake looks really yummy. I remember for my birthday I asked for one of those mixers too, except my dad misunderstood and bought me a blender instead lol. Oh well, maybe next year haha!

Have a lovely day. James x

Océane said...

@Infernal Hunter : how did you sent her something? She didnt gave us the adress of the PO box,.. Or maybe I've missed it!
And her management moved away so the adress she gave years ago is not valid anymore...

Thanks!