Sunday, May 19, 2013

Outfits

Hi all,

An excited evening here watching the finals in World hockey games where Sweden play against Switzerland! I do feel we´ll win and at the moment it´s 2-1 so looking good;=)

During the period break, I post my last days outfits. It´s been hot and nice weather except today when it´s been raining so a bit summery outfits:

Friday was so hot! 27 degrees and therefore shorts and top from Zara:

Love this paisley pattern:

 Sandals Prada:

Necklace Gina Tricot:

Then saturday, still hot so a nice combined maxi/short skirt and tee from Gina Tricot:


Old sandals still going strong:

Bag LV, necklace Gina Tricot

And today a rainy day:

Knit and pencil skirt with embellishments Zara: 


Ballerinas from Gucci:

Now - GO SWEDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi anette! is the first time I'm writing because my English sucks: C and I practice a lot with your blog! : D you look very pretty turquoise feel those happy colors fit your personality much C: about 27 degrees to envy! here in my town always does 35 degrees sometimes 37 or 40 x__x I love reading about your life, it's so wonderful to know your culture and climate: O I hope you are well C: kisses from Venezuela: D

matotu said...

Congratulations Sverige!!!
I wanted Sweden to be the winner, so I´m amused, too.
Nice outfits BTW :-).
Sleep well.
Matotu

Unknown said...

the game is over: Sweden 5 - 1 Switzerland..
Sweden is champion

Océane said...

Good job Sweden! You won! YEAHHHHHH =D

oh and you look fantastic! =)
I definitely love your "old" shoes =)

Love & Hugs

migi said...

oooh we`ve lost. :( well sweden was better. congratulations! but next time switzerland will win ;) hehe.
your outfit looks great, you look great. i hope the warm weather will arrive here soon too.ichjtewas wish you a good night. big hugs as always

Jenny said...

Congratulations for winning gold! ;)

XxBriannaxX said...

You look absolutely beautiful! Happy to hear about the good weather ! Unfortunately, here in Oklahoma we are having bad tornadoes....lots of people's houses getting blown away a few people have died....it's so very sad...now we're having a mile wide tornado heading my way!

Unknown said...

Hello, Anette!

Beautiful shoes, specially the black sandals!

Have a great week :D

Taaja said...

First outfit is really nice and "springish" .. :D
And the second dress is really cool!

TheDeadUnicorn said...

The first outfit's colour really fits you!It's also very summer-ish.I approve very much!
And oh,that pencil skirt is killing me.You rock it!Gorgeous.
Hope you're having a nice day
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Anette! Aside from being an awesome singer, I must say that I really also admire your sense of style :) You're a very nice, kind and wonderful person. I hope to meet you in person one day :) Cheers from Australia & The Philippines! -MK