Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mini Rodini

One of my favourite brands when it comes to baby and kids clothes is Mini Rodini. I have a lot of their clothes I got for Nemo and they have great quality and stay in shape even after a lot of washes. 

Now the new Summer/Spring collection is in and I saw these lovely ones in our baby store yesterday and I am so thinking if the new little one should get these;=) I have just started to wash up Nemo´s baby clothes the smaller sizes and gosh, how small they are when they get out!;=)





5 comments:

Océane said...

Indeed, so cute !! Looks like a good brand! :) i dont know if you remember but when your pregnant of nemo you talked about a brand, something like "rock baby". Cant remember exactly but it was sooo cools, it has skulls, guitars, stars and so on, on their items. If I remember, a rock star created the brand... Do you remember? And did you buy any items?

Enjoy your day!
Love and hugs

Melanienemo (Love Anette Olsson Forever.) said...

Hei Anette,
Is sooooo cute !! So lovely !!

Océane said...

Incredible, im in a shop right now, and guess what they are selling?? The brand Im talking about on my other comment!! Its been years since you talked about it, I just wrote about it this morning and now j find their product here! So the brand is Rock star baby! :)

LindaS said...

These are so adorable! Your new little darling deserves to be pampered with these cute clothes. Two words...buy them !

Have a wonderful day dear Nettie..

Love,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Is that a Titanic baby outfit!?!? :-) So cute!!!