Saturday, August 22, 2015

Fly baby fly

This jacket from VALENTINE GAUTHIER just had to be mine when I saw it. Its one of those things you get and never ever get rid off. Cause it works outdoors like here to jeans and indoors as a kimono sipping on a nice glass of wine with your love=) 

And the print is hand-sewed on and the cool detail of having a striped inner fabric that gives it that cool vibe. 

Well, I am in LOVE!

Paired it with my first and oldest jeans from DSQUARED2, a black top from SELECTED FEMME, bag from ZARA, ballerinas from DOLCE & GABBANA and sunglasses from LE SPECS.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw that's so cute and quirky! I want you to join in my fashion blog! :)

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

This looks really fantastic and suits you so well :). The same applies to the other outfits of the last days, as I said you have an incredible style.

I´m happy that you had a nice evening yesterday and I wish you a great and enjoyable evening also now :).

Hugs and light to you and SHINE!

Hep-Hep Steff said...

wow, i love your jacket! and it looks really beautiful on you, i have to say... :)
hugs & love <3