Saturday, August 15, 2015

Budget or luxury?

So, sometimes I want something for my home that are just to expensive and then I love to find it to a budget price and this week I found these golden pots for my flowers that I originally wanted from SKULTUNA but since they are just to expensive I found budget ones at JOTEX and today they arrived and they look super nice! 

The shine is a bit less on them compared but when the price is so cheap that I get 4 pots for under what ONE skultuna costs, well, I know my choice=)


Original SKULTUNA pot


JOTEX budget pot!

4 comments:

The One Who Should Die said...

In this case, budget is much nicer than lyx :3

Anonymous said...

You don't have to buy expensive things to make your home beautiful :-)

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

It´s very nice, I think here you made a good choice to a much better price than with the luxury one :). And what matters in the end is anyway that you like it as it is for decorating your home, whether luxury or not.

Thank you also for the music tip you shared with us, I will listen to it later. Now I wish you a very nice evening that will SHINE :).

Lots of hugs and light to you!

Hep-Hep Steff said...

geez, there is a huge difference between the two prices..... and the budget one is beautiful (i just love the pink one!). :)
i hope you are ok, hugs & love <3