Thursday, August 08, 2013

Overnight oats

Hi all and a very happy thursday!

Yesterday I made a delicious overnight oats to have for breakfast today and for those of you who haven´t tried it I surely recommend it! It´s easy, delicious and healthy and perfect if you lack time to make breakfast in the morning.

Here´s how I did mine:


1 cup of extra fiber oats
1 cup of turkish or greek yoghurt
1/2 cup of almond milk
1/2 mashed banana
5 mashed strawberries

Put the oats in the bottom, then yoghurt above, then almond milk and on top strawberries and bananas, Put on the lid to the jar and in to the fridge over night.

YUMMIE!!!

2 comments:

Océane said...

I just went to the store and bought some jars, almond milk and greek yogurt! And tonight I'll made your recipe! Cant wait to be tomorrow morning! Hehe!
Ill post photos on my IG :)

Love and Hugs

Katie said...

Try adding chia seeds--they absorb liquid and get big! They're great for you too! :) Thanks for sharing the recipe--I'll have to try it.