Friday, August 09, 2013

OOT

Hi all and a very happy friday!

I have been so lazy with outfit photos this summer and it´s mostly because I find summer clothes to be quite boring;=) But now autumn is arriving and rain and I´ll soon be back with my outfits for you.

For now, I have done some short OOT (outfit of today) videos in my INSTAGRAM so check that for more clothes, but here´s some shots of my rainy outfit of yesterday when going to get some candles for the party tomorrow. 

Leopard top Scotch by Maison and Margiela, black long knitted vest Rick Owens, skirt Gina Tricot, rain boots Hunter and skull bag and skull earrings. Bracelets various from CHILDHOOD, Gina tricot and gifts from fans (bandage on left thumb is from "Cars";=)




8 comments:

Océane said...

I love your skirt!! :)

Why dont you wear fluo colors? Summer clothes wont be that boring with some flashy colors! :D

Love & Hugs

eskoplja said...

Looking amazing Nettie :)
I really love your skirt, I am crazy about lace. Hope you are having a lovely day.
Big hugs

Ena :*

Unknown said...

Anette ... loved this pair of boots! Here only women wear boots synthetic leather or cowhide. I noticed that hurt your finger, being a mother of large family has its "beautiful sacrifices" (laughs) and so we will be happy! Kisses to all and good party!

Dalma said...

Autumn... Good for you!

Here it still doesn't wanna go below 38 °C. I so long for some rain or just some clouds, maybe. I can't tolerate this hot weather appearing here nowadays. I can't concentrate on improving my language skills. Really, I'm just dying here all day long. :D I sooo hate summers. I want some snow now to jump into. :D
Give me some!

lynn0407escapistgirl said...

Hey Nettie,
love your skirt. Interesting that you find summer clothes boring. I think in summer you have various outfits to choose from more than in the cooler seasons. I have much more clothes for summer and spring than for autumn and winter. ;-)

Have a nice day, my dear,
Steffi <3

MAN70 said...

Hello Anette, young hello of France.
It is less warm after some thunderstorms today !!
I hope that you will have a big sun for your beautiful day of tomorrow (big kisses to the children)
Take advantage at most, dear Anette.
Emmanuel.

Taaja said...

Nice skirt!

I checked your instagram and didn't know that you got married..haven't read this anywhere.. so sorry if I'm somehow late, haha.
I'm so happy for you both and wish you all the best! Plus I love your dress!

Hugs,
Taaja

Taaja said...

.. As I understood you got married today. I'm so slow at understanding things, haha.. well, CONGRATULATIONS again, my dear!

Taaja