Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Oh how I wish...

… for more hours to the days=)

Well, I do have quite some things to do in life at the moment with working extra, reading extra courses aside of my normal studies, trying to get even more in shape, being with my family and getting more clothes cleansed out from the storage=)

BUT, the day only has some hours and therefore sometimes I need to "let go" of some of the planned routines for other more important stuff. I also suffer from a bad stomach at the moment and many evenings I can't go to the gym due to stomach pain. Guess it´s some stress but also maybe when I eat some more raw food cause I do have a sensible stomach and it gets quite upset easily. So today I´m gonna treat it nicely since I had severe stomach pain last night and had to cancel my crossfit session=( So sad when that happens but instead I´ll go to the gym soon.

And thats the thing with life and exercise. IF I miss a session I get, of course, sad since I love to exercise, but I do not dwell over it! Instead I make the next session even better and move ahead. Cause if you´re gonna get exercising into your daily routines, it can't be that just because you miss one session due to illness, work and such, you stop doing it or you go and feel "bad" for it - NO, as with everything in life we need our exercising to be balanced and work with our daily life. Cause THAT´s when we´ll do it forever and not only for a period of time.

Enjoy your day and move your body=)

Love and light,
Anette

2 comments:

Lichtgestalt said...

I like to move it, move it ~~
Okay, I just needed to make this (bad) joke.

I am such a lazy person, but I do know that I must exercise my body to keep myself healthy so I am looking for a good gym but this is only the first step. The real challenge is to make this a habit.
So I must thank you for the incentive, dear Anette, it helps a lot. :*
Anyway, I hope you are feeling better now.
Take care, dear. <3

Hep-Hep Steff said...

oh, you too..... and i stay at home most of the time. it's just that time seems to run too fast now....