Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My favorite diet supplements

Hi all and happy wednesday!

Cant believe that we have had SNOW here again and even if its been mixed with rain its kinda sad since I really loved to wear lighter clothes. But they say its gonna stop raining and be sunny and warmer this weekend so I hope so!

Thought I´d share my best diet meals and products with you today for inspiration.

Here´s my favorite protein powders and I use powders without lactose since I am lactose intolerant but if you´re not you can of course use the regular whey protein powders.



This is a favorite and my favorite tastes are cookies & cream and Lemon cheesecake=) I buy this from GYMGROSSISTEN.


A new really good egg white proven from Fitnessguru is also my favorite. Gives my smoothies a really fluffy texture!

In my morning smoothies I also add some creatine and this is good to achieve more when exercising.

I get this from GYMGROSSISTEN

 

I rarely eat protein bars since most of them hide a lot of sugar in them and I do not eat sugar anymore. BUT if I eat one its from QUESTBAR and the taste called chocolate cookie dough without sugar.



When going to the gym I drink BCAA which is essential amino acids and I love this one from FITNESSGURU with the taste of pear=)



If I need an extra energy booster before a gym session I drink this super drink called THE BUTCHER. Gives u incredible pump and energy!
I buy this too at GYMGROSSISTEN


No comments: