Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Soon in my vintage store - my own designed bracelets

I´ve wanted to sell my own designed clothes and jewelry for a long time and now I´ve started by doing bracelets. I will do different styles but the first line I have done is almost ready and I start this collection with gold, black and mainly skulls. I love skulls so they need to be there but I also do some with other items, such as dices, stars, crosses and more.

Prices will be from 20 euros and up depending on the style plus shipping. Worldwide shipping!

They will all come in a cute little jewelry bag and a tag with my initials.

Here´s a preview of the first ones=)


With big silver skulls




With golden smaller skulls





With different skulls and hearts and hope-sign


Hope you want to be there and get your own bracelet=)

3 comments:

Pascal said...

Wow... stunning that you have so many different talents, it´s amazing!

Those bracelets look already really great, you do magnificient work on them. And it works again to visit your instagram, so I guess it wasn´t by purpose that your account got private. Sorry that I was too fast mentioning, I could just have waited a bit longer :).

Nevertheless, I wish you a good night and tomorrow a hopefully beautiful and bright day!

Lots of hugs, love and light to you :).

Hep-Hep Steff said...

wow, looks like i'll order one of your bracelet this ummer, they are so beautiful! and i'm also a skull lover.. ;)

Unknown said...

You have designed the skull bracelets really well. Thanks you for sharing with us and keep posting with new designs.