Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Blue and white with a pinch of gold

I just love wearing a pair of cropped jeans together with a crispy white blouse, some nice sneakers or loafers, a pair of cool sunglasses and then some golden accessories. 




White lovely blouse from a designer brand from my city - FIRA. Makes awesome blouses and this one is pure love. Wide arms that flows when moving and cute frills in the front. Its see through so I use a tank top from ROSAMUNDE underneath.


Now when it has gotten a bit warmer I love wearing cropped jeans and bare feet in my shoes. Jeans from ACNE.


I love high heels but I also really need comfortable shoes to move around fast and these from STELLA MCCARTNEY is just perfect. 


My favorite sun glasses are these blue mirrored ones from RAY BAN I bought last year. They are just so cool and wearable to anything.


And then adding some gold to this blue and white make it perfect and today I had ear rings from
& OTHER STORIES and my ring from YSL

1 comment:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i love the ray bans! it would look great with my top gun leather jacket... ;) too bad i need to wear glasses to see farther than the tip of my nose....