Saturday, February 18, 2017

Early morning to the studio=)

Hey all and happy Saturday!

I have been up early working on the two songs I am recording today in the studio for mine and Jani´s album=)

so fun and today two faster songs so extra fun cause I just love Jani´s faster songs. If you like Scaretale and so on in the style and tempo one of these will be your favorite=)

Now some more warm up exercises and I use Cathrine Sadolin´s programme. And I also always sing Phantom of the opera=) A great warm up song!




Love and light
Anette

4 comments:

Elvenpath said...

Oh Anette I'm REALLY exited for hearing your new album and I'm dying for this Scaretale-esque song! <3 Also I'm anxious for checking the album art!
Oh and I never thought of you singing The Phantom of the Opera! I wonder how would it be! You should record a video, either a capella or with an instrument!

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i admit i'm very curious about your next album..... thank you for your updates.

Laetitia L said...

Hi Anette ! Oh wow I would love to hear you sing The Phantom of the Opera ! I'm sure it's amazing !! ;-*

Anonymous said...

i wanna hear The Phantom of the Opera ! and cant wait for the album! hugs from argentina