Wednesday, March 25, 2015

This weeks opera songs=)

And here are this weeks opera songs we´re gonna perform=) I have flied home to Sweden to celebrate my sons 2-year old birthday and have to skip rehearsals on thursday but I had a wonderful opera lesson yesterday with the opera manager Lilli and it gave me lots of inspiration for sunday and I haven't been singing classical for decades so it´s nervous but fun! More fun than all the other weeks=) I actually changed my opera yesterday in the last minute to my favourite one and I am so happy I´ll sing Rinaldo´s Laschia ch´io pianga. 
Love it!

See you all sunday!


Laura Voutilainen: Le nozze di Figaro: voi che sapete - Mozart
Arja Koriseva: Ombra mai fu - Serse
Anette Olzon: Lascia ch’io pianga - Rinaldo
Krista Siegfrids: Cosi fan tutte: Una donna a quindici anni - Mozart
Jarkko Ahola: Turandot: Nessun Dorma - Puccini
Roope Salminen: Zauberflöte: Ein Mädchen oder Weibchen - Mozart
Waltteri Torikka: Tre Sbirri - Tosca

2 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

happy bday to mio! :)
and you'll sing one of my favorite aria, i love it since i first watched the movie farinelli, it's so moving... you'll shine on sondy! <3

Dextella said...

Rinaldo is a name of the opera. Its composer is Georg Friedrich Haendel ;)